Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:51 05th Dec, 2011
HTC Rhyme Unveiled In India
Comes with a "Charm" to entice women.
HTC has launched yet another smartphone based on the Android platform. The latest addition to its portfolio in India is the Rhyme, which relies more on its design than performance. The device also stands out due to a special accessory called the Charm. This small LED-lit cube can notify you of incoming calls or text messages when plugged into the 3.5 mm jack. HTC claims that this feature will be useful when the phone is kept inside a purse. It looks like the Taiwanese manufacturer wants to target female buyers with this add-on.
Under the hood, the device runs a 1 GHz CPU and has 768 MB of RAM. It sports a 3.7" Super LCD screen with 480x800 pixels. Other features include GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 3.5 mm jack, 32 GB microSD card support, and a 1600 mAh battery. The phone measures 4.7" (l) x 2.4" (w) x 0.4" (d) and weighs 130 grammes.
Although the phone will be available at an MRP of Rs 30,000, you can get it for around Rs 24,600 via online stores.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband