Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:36 01st Dec, 2011
HTC Launches Sensation XL In India
Features a 4.7" screen and Beats Audio integration.
HTC seems to be on a roll in India. Just when its fans were trying to accommodate the recently announced XE in their budgets, the Taiwanese manufacturer has launched yet another high-end device. This new entrant is the Sensation XL, and staying true to its name, sports a 4.7" screen. Additionally, it features the much-hyped Beats Audio technology.
The device packs in a 1.5 GHz CPU and 768 MB of RAM. Other bells and whistles include an 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled micro-USB port, and a microSD card slot. It measures 5.2" (l) x 2.8" (w) x 0.4 (d)", and weighs 163 grammes.
The XL will be available at a pricey MRP of Rs 40,000, probably due to its special headsets. It sounds even more expensive if you compare it to Samsung's 5.3" GALAXY Note, which can be bought for Rs 33,500 via online stores.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance