Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:36 01st Dec, 2011
HTC Launches Sensation XL In India
Features a 4.7" screen and Beats Audio integration.
HTC seems to be on a roll in India. Just when its fans were trying to accommodate the recently announced XE in their budgets, the Taiwanese manufacturer has launched yet another high-end device. This new entrant is the Sensation XL, and staying true to its name, sports a 4.7" screen. Additionally, it features the much-hyped Beats Audio technology.
The device packs in a 1.5 GHz CPU and 768 MB of RAM. Other bells and whistles include an 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled micro-USB port, and a microSD card slot. It measures 5.2" (l) x 2.8" (w) x 0.4 (d)", and weighs 163 grammes.
The XL will be available at a pricey MRP of Rs 40,000, probably due to its special headsets. It sounds even more expensive if you compare it to Samsung's 5.3" GALAXY Note, which can be bought for Rs 33,500 via online stores.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499