22:26 25th Nov, 2011
RIM Intros Three New BlackBerry 7 Smartphones
Continues to mix business with pleasure.
Research In Motion (RIM), continues to remain on a roll as it introduced three new business smartphones based on the new BlackBerry 7 OS in India. While the BlackBerry Bold 9790 combines the QWERTY keyboard with a high-res touch display, the Curve 9350 is its first CDMA device, and the Curve 9380 is the company's first ever Curve phone with an all-touch display. RIM continues with its strategy of making stylish and slim phones, while maintaining the business features, in a move to attract a wider customer base.
The BlackBerry Bold 9790, which is the most expensive, powerful, and feature-rich of the trio, is built with premium materials and sports a narrow design to make it easy to carry. It comes with a 2.45" high-res display and the QWERTY keyboard made popular by the company, along with an optical track pad. It is powered by a 1 GHz processor, aimed to provide fast and smooth performance with a responsive touch-based navigation. Web browsing, multimedia, and document management features are present in the device. It has 8 GB onboard memory, which can be expanded to 32 GB using microSD.
The BlackBerry Curve 9350 comes with a QWERTY keyboard with an optical track pad to facilitate easy one-handed navigation. It also comes with Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 5 MP camera with flash and video recording. A microSD slot supporting up to 32 GB memory is also present.
The BlackBerry Curve 9380 is the first all-touch smartphone in the Curve family. Sporting a stylish design, it comes with a 3.2" display with an intuitive virtual keyboard and optical track pad. It is provided with pre-installed social networking apps such as BBM, Facebook, Twitter, and Social Feeds. It has a 5 MP camera with flash and video recording to capture and share your special moments.
BlackBerry Bold 9790, is priced at Rs 27,500, while the Curve 9350 and Curve 9380 are priced at Rs 21,000 each.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers