Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:29 23rd Nov, 2011
Samsung Mocks Apple Fans
Portrays them as a bunch of style-conscious victims in the Galaxy S II ad.
The war between Samsung and Apple has grown beyond patents. In its latest ad, Samsung has targeted Apple's
lemmings users in a rather convincing manner. Sadly, this will only boost the morale of Samsung fanboys, who aren't that bright either.
The American ad for the GALAXY S II (GS2) starts with folks standing patiently in a queue to buy the latest iPhone. Needless to say, they discuss their iPhones tirelessly. Additionally, a few fans can also be spotted talking about the device's sketchy battery and unchanged looks in an apologetic tone. It all changes though, when they get a glimpse of the GS2 in the hands of a passerby.
Here's the GS2 ad for your viewing pleasure. Note: Before starting a flame war, keep in mind that no matter how much you love a specific brand, it's never going to love you back.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance