Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:29 23rd Nov, 2011
Samsung Mocks Apple Fans
Portrays them as a bunch of style-conscious victims in the Galaxy S II ad.
The war between Samsung and Apple has grown beyond patents. In its latest ad, Samsung has targeted Apple's
lemmings users in a rather convincing manner. Sadly, this will only boost the morale of Samsung fanboys, who aren't that bright either.
The American ad for the GALAXY S II (GS2) starts with folks standing patiently in a queue to buy the latest iPhone. Needless to say, they discuss their iPhones tirelessly. Additionally, a few fans can also be spotted talking about the device's sketchy battery and unchanged looks in an apologetic tone. It all changes though, when they get a glimpse of the GS2 in the hands of a passerby.
Here's the GS2 ad for your viewing pleasure. Note: Before starting a flame war, keep in mind that no matter how much you love a specific brand, it's never going to love you back.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”