Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:29 23rd Nov, 2011
Samsung Mocks Apple Fans
Portrays them as a bunch of style-conscious victims in the Galaxy S II ad.
The war between Samsung and Apple has grown beyond patents. In its latest ad, Samsung has targeted Apple's
lemmings users in a rather convincing manner. Sadly, this will only boost the morale of Samsung fanboys, who aren't that bright either.
The American ad for the GALAXY S II (GS2) starts with folks standing patiently in a queue to buy the latest iPhone. Needless to say, they discuss their iPhones tirelessly. Additionally, a few fans can also be spotted talking about the device's sketchy battery and unchanged looks in an apologetic tone. It all changes though, when they get a glimpse of the GS2 in the hands of a passerby.
Here's the GS2 ad for your viewing pleasure. Note: Before starting a flame war, keep in mind that no matter how much you love a specific brand, it's never going to love you back.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers