Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:09 19th Sep, 2011
LG Announces Optimus Q2
A dual-core Android with a full QWERTY keypad.
The phone is powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset. It sports a 4" IPS-based LCD screen, a 5 MP primary and a front VGA camera. Moreover, it comes with the usual bells and whistles such as Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc. According to the company, the device is 12.3 mm thick.
The Optimus Q2 will be made available in South Korea next week, with white and black colours to choose from. However, there is no word on the availability and pricing for our country yet.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones