Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:09 19th Sep, 2011
LG Announces Optimus Q2 | TechTree.com
LG Announces Optimus Q2
A dual-core Android with a full QWERTY keypad.
The phone is powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset. It sports a 4" IPS-based LCD screen, a 5 MP primary and a front VGA camera. Moreover, it comes with the usual bells and whistles such as Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc. According to the company, the device is 12.3 mm thick.
The Optimus Q2 will be made available in South Korea next week, with white and black colours to choose from. However, there is no word on the availability and pricing for our country yet.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India