10:58 15th Feb, 2013
Micromax Launches Bolt A35 For Rs 4250
Another budget phone from Micromax, featuring Android 2.3 and 1 GHz processor.
After launching its flagship phone yesterday, Micromax is ready for another launch, the Bolt A35 — a budget smartphone. It has a modest 1 GHz CPU and runs on the dated Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. But at Rs 4250, you cannot complain. A touted USP of the devices is the swipe 'n' share feature which creates a Wi-Fi connection between two devices to share content.
Here are the specs of the Micromax Bolt A35
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread operating system.
- 1 GHz processor
- 4" capacitive display
- 2 mp rear camera; VGA front camera
- Internal memory unknown (expandable to 16 GB with micro-SD card)
- Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi
- 1500 mAh battery
The problem at such low price points is that there are too many competing models. In fact, you can get a better phone from Micromax such as the Smarty A65 which offers a bigger screen for a little more money.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones