13:25 14th Feb, 2013
Crysis 3 Midnight Launch On 21st February By Game4u | TechTree.com
Crysis 3 Midnight Launch On 21st February By Game4u
Game releases on 22nd February in India.
Game4u, one of the largest retailers of video games in India is organizing a Crysis 3 midnight launch for the Indian buyers. The midnight launch will be held on 21st February 2013 (the game releases on 22nd February) in two cities in India - in Mumbai (at Mega Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai and Gurgaon (MGF Metropolis).
Gamers who have pre-ordered the games will also be getting the pre-order goodies at the venue. Moreover, the first customer to purchase Crysis 3 will be getting a "1st to own" certificate from Game4u.
Crysis 3 is mostly known for its jaw-dropping graphics and immersive sound, and is one of the most anticipated games of 2013. The game will be available on PC, PS3 and XBOX 360 platforms.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India