13:25 14th Feb, 2013
Crysis 3 Midnight Launch On 21st February By Game4u
Game releases on 22nd February in India.
Game4u, one of the largest retailers of video games in India is organizing a Crysis 3 midnight launch for the Indian buyers. The midnight launch will be held on 21st February 2013 (the game releases on 22nd February) in two cities in India - in Mumbai (at Mega Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai and Gurgaon (MGF Metropolis).
Gamers who have pre-ordered the games will also be getting the pre-order goodies at the venue. Moreover, the first customer to purchase Crysis 3 will be getting a "1st to own" certificate from Game4u.
Crysis 3 is mostly known for its jaw-dropping graphics and immersive sound, and is one of the most anticipated games of 2013. The game will be available on PC, PS3 and XBOX 360 platforms.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones