10:28 14th Feb, 2013
Facebook Testing New 'Buy Tickets' and 'Feelings' Features For Status Updates | TechTree.com
Facebook Testing New 'Buy Tickets' and 'Feelings' Features For Status Updates
Buy Tickets feature only available in some places, other features rolling out worldwide soon.
Facebook is working on introducing 'Buy Tickets' feature by adding a button to that effect on event pages, according to a report on thenextweb.com. The button links directly to other sites where tickets can be purchased for the said event. Facebook isn't dealing with any kind of transaction yet, though it can be assumed that in future it may integrate the payment processing as Facebook Gifts already exists.
As of now this, feature seems to be available only for users from The Netherlands and Israel.
Another new feature that is reportedly being rolled out is the 'feelings and activities' tag with the status update. In the existing tagging system one can only tag users and places in their status update. But now a new smiley icon is being introduced which will let users tag their feelings like happy, sad, tired or even tag what they are watching, listening, reading, drinking, eating and other such Facebookable activities.
The new features don't seem to be working in India yet.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals