01:31 14th Sep, 2012
Download: CamSpace | TechTree.com
Turn your ordinary webcam into a motion-sensing gaming peripheral!
CamSpace is an amazing piece of software capable of turning your ordinary webcam into a motion sensing peripheral similar to the Kinect or Wii. You can use everyday objects such as cans, bottles, boxes, etc into virtual gaming controllers to use with new or existing games and applications. The hardware requirements are not extraordinary, making it possible for just about anyone to use this technology. Best of all, it is free to try for as long as you wish. All you need is an internet connection and a standard webcam to get started. Give it a try — you won't regret it.
Developer: Cam-Trax Technologies
Size: 12.8 MB
Licence: Free to try, $10 for purchase.
Download URL: http://developers.camspace.com/downloads
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals