01:31 14th Sep, 2012
Turn your ordinary webcam into a motion-sensing gaming peripheral!
CamSpace is an amazing piece of software capable of turning your ordinary webcam into a motion sensing peripheral similar to the Kinect or Wii. You can use everyday objects such as cans, bottles, boxes, etc into virtual gaming controllers to use with new or existing games and applications. The hardware requirements are not extraordinary, making it possible for just about anyone to use this technology. Best of all, it is free to try for as long as you wish. All you need is an internet connection and a standard webcam to get started. Give it a try — you won't regret it.
Developer: Cam-Trax Technologies
Size: 12.8 MB
Licence: Free to try, $10 for purchase.
Download URL: http://developers.camspace.com/downloads
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance