16:39 06th Feb, 2013
Instagram Launches Web Feed For Desktop Users | TechTree.com
Instagram Launches Web Feed For Desktop Users
Get the latest photo updates without reaching for your mobile, in your laptop/desktop browser.
This would certainly be good news for users of Instagram, the popular service where you do photo updates instead of text updates similar to Twitter. Since its inception, Instagram had been focused on mobile and were largely ignoring their main website. A while ago it received a major facelift, allowing users to browse profiles and see their photo updates, but that still required more activity and was not as good as a feed.
With the recently announced revision though, the website now provides you with a web feed of updates made by the people you are following, just like its mobile app always did. With the new website, Instagram users will not have to go to individual profiles to see their updates when they are browsing from a desktop computer.
The new website is a much needed relief and does tie-in to the overall experience of Instagram. You can check it out on www.instagram.com
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals