15:04 17th Jan, 2013
HTC's 2013 Flagship Smartphone The M7 Image Leaked
New render showcases the Android handset with a 4.7" full HD screen.
2012 has been a tough year for HTC, but this year the company is hoping to change its fortune with its new flagship smartphone. Dubbed the HTC M7, we had seen some rumours of the handset earlier. Now, with this new leak we have more concrete proof of the smartphone. The new rendered image shows the HTC M7's design, and surprisingly, the brand seems to have done away with the curves flaunted by the HTC One X.
Here are the rumoured specifications of the device:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- 4.7" Full HD display.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 32 GB internal memory.
- 13 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera.
- Infrared (IR) port.
- 2300 mAh battery.
Another rather unique speculated feature of the HTC M7 is the Infrared emitter, which could mean that your phone can double up as a universal remote control. The HTC M7 is expected to debut at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC) and is expected to compete directly with Samsung's GALAXY S IV.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499