15:04 17th Jan, 2013
HTC's 2013 Flagship Smartphone The M7 Image Leaked
New render showcases the Android handset with a 4.7" full HD screen.
2012 has been a tough year for HTC, but this year the company is hoping to change its fortune with its new flagship smartphone. Dubbed the HTC M7, we had seen some rumours of the handset earlier. Now, with this new leak we have more concrete proof of the smartphone. The new rendered image shows the HTC M7's design, and surprisingly, the brand seems to have done away with the curves flaunted by the HTC One X.
Here are the rumoured specifications of the device:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- 4.7" Full HD display.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 32 GB internal memory.
- 13 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera.
- Infrared (IR) port.
- 2300 mAh battery.
Another rather unique speculated feature of the HTC M7 is the Infrared emitter, which could mean that your phone can double up as a universal remote control. The HTC M7 is expected to debut at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC) and is expected to compete directly with Samsung's GALAXY S IV.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance