10:36 10th Jan, 2013
CES 2013: Toshiba Satellite U845t Touch And Type Ultrabook Unveiled | TechTree.com
CES 2013: Toshiba Satellite U845t Touch And Type Ultrabook Unveiled
A new Ultrabook from Toshiba that incorporates an effective interface
Toshiba unveiled its Satellite U845t Touch and Type Ultrabook at CES 2013. The Ultrabook is expected to cost approximately $800 (approx. Rs 44,500) and runs on Windows 8. The ultrabook has a 14-inch touchscreen display with pixel dimensions of 1366X768 pixels. CPU options include ones form Intel's Core i3 and i5 lineup complemented by a 32GB SSD. A 500 GB hard disk, coupled with a 32GB SSD offer capacity and speed. There's a HD webcam and SRS Premium Sound, too. An optional LED backlight for the keyboard is also available.
On the connectivity side, there's HDMI, Ethernet, a single USB 3.0 port and a couple of USB 2.0 ports, and an SD card slot as well. As the gadget incorporates the 'touch' interface, it would surely be intersting to check out the usefulness of the interface.
Toshiba Satellite U845t 'touch and type' netbook weighs approximately 1.8 kg and has a 0.8" thickness. The Toshiba Satellite also comes in a non-touch version, with just keyboard input, and costs $50 lesser than the Touch and Type version.
Also Read: Full coverage of CES 2013
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals