Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:11 04th Nov, 2011
HTC Rezound Revealed | TechTree.com
HTC Rezound Revealed
The first HTC device to sport a 720p display.
Following in the Galaxy S II LTE's and Optimus LTE's footsteps, HTC has revealed its 4G phone, the Rezound. The device's 4.3" display encased in Gorilla Glass has 1280x720 pixels. The phone will run Gingerbread for now, but HTC has promised an Ice Cream Sandwich update early next year.
The phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, and has 1 GB of RAM. The 8 MP camera is capable of recording 1280p video. A secondary 2 MP camera is also present. Other bells and whistles include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and a 1620 mAh battery. An interesting feature is the official Beats Audio integration that is not just about the earphones, but also goes down to the chip level.
The Rezound is set to cost $300 for a two-year contract in the US. However, HTC hasn't shed light on the worldwide release as of this writing.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India