Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:11 04th Nov, 2011
HTC Rezound Revealed
The first HTC device to sport a 720p display.
Following in the Galaxy S II LTE's and Optimus LTE's footsteps, HTC has revealed its 4G phone, the Rezound. The device's 4.3" display encased in Gorilla Glass has 1280x720 pixels. The phone will run Gingerbread for now, but HTC has promised an Ice Cream Sandwich update early next year.
The phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, and has 1 GB of RAM. The 8 MP camera is capable of recording 1280p video. A secondary 2 MP camera is also present. Other bells and whistles include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and a 1620 mAh battery. An interesting feature is the official Beats Audio integration that is not just about the earphones, but also goes down to the chip level.
The Rezound is set to cost $300 for a two-year contract in the US. However, HTC hasn't shed light on the worldwide release as of this writing.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance