Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:11 04th Nov, 2011
HTC Rezound Revealed
The first HTC device to sport a 720p display.
Following in the Galaxy S II LTE's and Optimus LTE's footsteps, HTC has revealed its 4G phone, the Rezound. The device's 4.3" display encased in Gorilla Glass has 1280x720 pixels. The phone will run Gingerbread for now, but HTC has promised an Ice Cream Sandwich update early next year.
The phone is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, and has 1 GB of RAM. The 8 MP camera is capable of recording 1280p video. A secondary 2 MP camera is also present. Other bells and whistles include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and a 1620 mAh battery. An interesting feature is the official Beats Audio integration that is not just about the earphones, but also goes down to the chip level.
The Rezound is set to cost $300 for a two-year contract in the US. However, HTC hasn't shed light on the worldwide release as of this writing.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband