16:52 31st Oct, 2012
Google Brings The Halloween Shivers With An Interactive Doodle
Spooky homepage for today — with monsters and appropriate sound effects.
31st October is observed as Halloween in several countries (though it is essentially an American holiday), and Google has added "spook" to the occasion with an interactive doodle. The home page features the front of a haunted mansion (don't miss the "13" on the house!), plus spooky sound effects for the perfect scare-fest setting. Knock on each door to reveal the Google logo, each letter dressed up in its eerie best: The first G is a blue octopus with a big, jaundiced eye. The pair of Os in red and yellow are two blinking eyeballs, and the second G is a veiled ghost (in white, of course). The L appears from behind a barred window as a mummy, and a clattering skeleton hangs around between G and L. The E is, well, just a smiling purple monster. If you're feeling adventurous, click on each of the monsters to see them do their thing. Or, just turn off the music and click on the black cat (find it!) — all the monsters disappear!
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance