Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:20 28th Sep, 2012
Rumour: HTC Will Soon Launch Android 4.1 Based One X Plus
UK network operator O2's brochure suggests that upgraded version of the One X features a faster 1.7 GHz quad-core CPU and 64 GB of internal storage.
Releasing beefed-up versions of existing flagships is common practice at Apple and Samsung. Now if a leaked photo originatining from British network operator O2's brochure is to be believed, HTC is doing something similar. The image in question features the Taiwanese manufacturer's One X Plus handset, which packs in slightly better specs than the original One X. On the software front, the smartphone will ship with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
GSMArena.com claims that a reader sent in this photo of the promotional material. Although it seems like a low-light snap, you can make out the key specs — which include a 1.7 GHz quad-core CPU, 64 GB of internal storage, an 8 mp camera, and Beats Audio integration. There seems to be no information on when HTC will make this gadget official, but O2 has apparently priced it at £480 (approx Rs 41,000) in the UK.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499