17:02 15th Sep, 2012
TechTree Weekly Giveaway — Week II, Sep 2012 | TechTree.com
TechTree Weekly Giveaway — Week II, Sep 2012
Logitech Cooling Pad N200 up for grabs.
Update (14-Sep-2012): The contest has concluded and the grand prize winner is Soufiane Bouazza from Gujarat. Congrats, Soufiane! We will contact the winner soon.
The winner for last week's giveway has been announced.
Welcome to the TechTree Weekly Giveaway. This week, we have the Logitech Cooling Pad N200 for one lucky winner. How do you enter the contest? Simple, just fill in the details below and you will be eligible to win!
Disclaimer: This product was sent to us for review, and was used only once or twice for testing. The prize is offered on an as-is basis. We do not guarantee that the product will work, but there is no reason for it not to.
Important: Multiple entries will be disqualified. The winner will be decided by a lucky draw. The contest closes on Friday, 14th September 2012. Good luck!
Rules And Regulations
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entry is open to all nationalities. However, prizes will only be despatched to postal addresses within India.
- Winners must respond to TechTree's email notification within seven days of the winner announcement, or the prize will be re-drawn randomly to other participants.
- Employees of Trivone Digital Services (TechTree), as well as their relatives and friends, are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Please allow at least three weeks for prize delivery.
- Your email address may be used to send occasional newsletters or promotional material. You can instantly unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
- Trivone Digital Services (TechTree) reserves the right to revise the contest terms if required, without advance notice.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals