11:33 07th Sep, 2012
SanDisk Announces Festival Contest With Over 45 Phones Up For Grabs
500 prizes to be given away over an 8-week campaign leading up to Diwali.
SanDisk Corporation, a leading manufacturer of memory products, has announced its "Daily Bonanza" contest — in which it will give away over 500 prizes. This 8-week campaign has been strategically launched to lead right up to Diwali. A press release states that the idea is to "boost awareness of high-quality flash memory products". (We’ve got to take the "awareness" bit with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper.)
Contestants get the chance to win over 45 smartphones every day with the purchase of a product with 4 GB+ capacity. If you don't want to buy anything, you can still win one of 450 flash drives by registering online. SanDisk will give away 10 of these every day; more information is at http://www.sandisk.in/promo.
Existing SanDisk customers can enter the contest by SMSing SanDisk <Invoice No.>, <Capacity>, <Product Category> to 53030 — for example, SanDisk ABC1234 4GB Extreme. You can look up the product category here. The page also shows you your chances of winning any prize, which depends on the product category. (Basically, the more expensive your product, the more your chances of winning something.)
As of today, the contest is open across India.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance