11:33 07th Sep, 2012
SanDisk Announces Festival Contest With Over 45 Phones Up For Grabs
500 prizes to be given away over an 8-week campaign leading up to Diwali.
SanDisk Corporation, a leading manufacturer of memory products, has announced its "Daily Bonanza" contest — in which it will give away over 500 prizes. This 8-week campaign has been strategically launched to lead right up to Diwali. A press release states that the idea is to "boost awareness of high-quality flash memory products". (We’ve got to take the "awareness" bit with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper.)
Contestants get the chance to win over 45 smartphones every day with the purchase of a product with 4 GB+ capacity. If you don't want to buy anything, you can still win one of 450 flash drives by registering online. SanDisk will give away 10 of these every day; more information is at http://www.sandisk.in/promo.
Existing SanDisk customers can enter the contest by SMSing SanDisk <Invoice No.>, <Capacity>, <Product Category> to 53030 — for example, SanDisk ABC1234 4GB Extreme. You can look up the product category here. The page also shows you your chances of winning any prize, which depends on the product category. (Basically, the more expensive your product, the more your chances of winning something.)
As of today, the contest is open across India.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”