16:46 16th Nov, 2011
RIM Offers BlackBerry Curve Free With PlayBook
Festival offer to last for a month.
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced that it will give away a free BlackBerry Curve 8520 on every PlayBook tablet purchase. While it has been disguised as a Diwali offer, it does seem to be the company's attempt to woo Indian consumers to buy its tablet in favour of its competitors including, the iPad 2, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, etc.
The company stated in a release, "This festive season on purchase of BlackBerry PlayBook on MRP (max retail price), BlackBerry is offering a free BlackBerry Curve 8520 and a BlackBerry PlayBook accessory". It further stated that this offer is valid on all variants of the tablet such as the 16 GB version priced at Rs 27,990, 32 GB version priced at Rs 32,990, and 64 GB version priced at Rs 37,990 at all BlackBerry retail outlets across India.
Customers making purchases from October 18 to November 30, 2011 are eligible for this offer.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance