16:46 16th Nov, 2011
RIM Offers BlackBerry Curve Free With PlayBook
Festival offer to last for a month.
Research In Motion (RIM) has announced that it will give away a free BlackBerry Curve 8520 on every PlayBook tablet purchase. While it has been disguised as a Diwali offer, it does seem to be the company's attempt to woo Indian consumers to buy its tablet in favour of its competitors including, the iPad 2, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, etc.
The company stated in a release, "This festive season on purchase of BlackBerry PlayBook on MRP (max retail price), BlackBerry is offering a free BlackBerry Curve 8520 and a BlackBerry PlayBook accessory". It further stated that this offer is valid on all variants of the tablet such as the 16 GB version priced at Rs 27,990, 32 GB version priced at Rs 32,990, and 64 GB version priced at Rs 37,990 at all BlackBerry retail outlets across India.
Customers making purchases from October 18 to November 30, 2011 are eligible for this offer.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow