18:43 29th Aug, 2012
TechTree Weekly Giveaway — Week IV, Aug 2012 | TechTree.com
TechTree Weekly Giveaway — Week IV, Aug 2012
Tech-Com TQ-21 mobile phone up for grabs.
UPDATE (29-August-2012): The contest has concluded and the grand prize winner is Pavan S. Ahuja from Mumbai. Congrats, Pavan!
We also have a surprise consolation prize for Om Prakash from Andhra Pradesh for being the first person to enter the contest.
We will contact the winners soon.
The winner for last week's giveway has been announced.
Welcome to the TechTree Weekly Giveaway. This week, we have the Tech-Com TQ-21 mobile phone for one lucky winner.
How do you enter the contest? Simple, just fill in the details below and you will be eligible to win!
DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to us for review, and was used only once or twice for testing. The prize is offered on an as-is basis. We do not guarantee that the product will work, but there is no reason for it not to.
IMPORTANT: Multiple entries will be disqualified. The winner will be decided by a lucky draw. The contest closes on Wednesday, 29th August 2012. Good luck!
Rules And Regulations
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Winners must be currently residing in India to be eligible for the prize.
- Winners must respond to TechTree's email notification within seven days of the winner announcement, or the prize will be re-drawn randomly to other participants.
- Employees of TechTree, as well as their family members and friends, are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Please allow at least three weeks for prize delivery.
- Your email address may be used to send occasional newsletters or promotional material.
- TechTree reserves the right to revise the contest terms if required, without advance notice.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals