00:49 01st Oct, 2012
Jabra Launches STREET2 Bluetooth Pendant
Five pendants up for grabs via Facebook contest.
Jabra, known for its Bluetooth accessories, has launched an innovative headset that you can wear like a pendant. The STREET2 is a stylish Bluetooth device that comes with a beaded chain to be worn around the neck. It can also be used with the removable clip at the rear to attach it to your outfit or bag. The device automatically pairs with any Bluetooth device within a 10 metre range. You can then plug in the bundled earphones, or use any standard headphones through the 3.5 mm stereo jack.
The STREET2 comes with AM3D 2.0 technology, which claims to produce better bass and virtual surround sound. The splash-proof device supports skipping music tracks, answering \ ending calls, mute, and redialling the last number. It can pair with two devices simultaneously and has LED indicators to indicate the battery status or let you know when your tunes have stopped playing. It automatically pauses music playback when an incoming call is detected and continues the music after the call disconnects.
Here is a summary of the features and specifications:
- Bluetooth 3.0+ EDR support — up to 10 metres operating range.
- AM3D 2.0 virtual surround sound and power bass.
- Connect two devices simultaneously.
- Auto pairing to smartphone or mobile or other Bluetooth devices.
- Splash proof — can be used in light rain.
- Optional metal chain and removable clothing clip.
- Supplied with Jabra earphones — 3 different bud sizes.
- Less than 30 grammes in weight (including earphones).
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 8 hours music playback, 9.5 days standby.
- Features DSP (Digital Sound Processing) — with acoustic sound protection.
- Auto pairing, Answer \ end call, Voice dialling, Last number redial, Reject a call, Call hold \ wait, Mute, Quiet mode, Play music, Remote control player.
- Available Colours: Black, White.
The Jabra STREET2 is priced at Rs 380, with a one-year local warranty. Additionally, the company has also launched a contest on Facebook with five STREET2 units up for grabs. All you have to do is visit Jabra India's FB page and answer simple questions about the device.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance