16:05 04th Jul, 2012
Samsung And BIGFlix Launch VoD Service App
My Movies will offer full length feature films.
Samsung has partnered with BIGFlix to launch My Movies application to give consumers yet another entertainment feature on its GALAXY S, GALAXY SII, and GALAXY Tab 750 devices. This is a Video on Demand (VoD) service app, which offers full-length feature films. Consumers can access from over 2000 hours of videos, including movies, trailers, TV shows, and music videos.
Samsung Mobile & IT Country Head, Ranjit Yadav has said that the content will be India-relevant. My Movies claims to offer a complete entertainment catalogue with an intuitive touch control with easy navigation to access premium video content. In the second phase, this app will offer premium content on a subscription model as well. The subscription service will allow users to watch over 1000 full length feature films without any interruptions from ads. Samsung has not made clear when the second phase will begin. It goes without saying that a 3G connection will be required to access this service.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband