16:05 04th Jul, 2012
Samsung And BIGFlix Launch VoD Service App
My Movies will offer full length feature films.
Samsung has partnered with BIGFlix to launch My Movies application to give consumers yet another entertainment feature on its GALAXY S, GALAXY SII, and GALAXY Tab 750 devices. This is a Video on Demand (VoD) service app, which offers full-length feature films. Consumers can access from over 2000 hours of videos, including movies, trailers, TV shows, and music videos.
Samsung Mobile & IT Country Head, Ranjit Yadav has said that the content will be India-relevant. My Movies claims to offer a complete entertainment catalogue with an intuitive touch control with easy navigation to access premium video content. In the second phase, this app will offer premium content on a subscription model as well. The subscription service will allow users to watch over 1000 full length feature films without any interruptions from ads. Samsung has not made clear when the second phase will begin. It goes without saying that a 3G connection will be required to access this service.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance