Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:52 02nd Jul, 2012
Facebook Developer Announces FaceCode App Development Contest For India On 7th July | TechTree.com
Facebook Developer Announces FaceCode App Development Contest For India On 7th July
Winners will be awarded smartphones and iPads by KRDS.
Thanks to the positive response received by KRDS' FaceCode contest in May, the organisers have announced the second edition of the contest this month. Since KRDS is a popular Facebook marketing agency, it's a good opportunity for developers to show off their creativity and skills.
Similar to the May event, this month's theme is Write the Future. Participants are expected to develop FB apps based on national issues such as corruption, education, and traffic woes. Winners will be awarded prizes such as smartphones and iPads.
The FaceCode contest will begin on 7th July, and is open for skilled as well as newbie developers. Those wanting to participate should hurry, since registrations are open only until 8 pm on 6th July. For further details, send an email to [email protected], or post your query on KRDS' FB page.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals