21:48 18th Sep, 2023
realme 11 Pro Series 5G: A Milestone in Smartphone Innovation with 1 Million Sold in the First Quarter | TechTree.com
realme 11 Pro Series 5G: A Milestone in Smartphone Innovation with 1 Million Sold in the First Quarter
realme 11 Pro Series 5G, wins users hearts with its leap-forward technology and groundbreaking innovations and sells 1 Million units in just 3 months
realme, the Most Reliable Smartphone Service Provider in India, launched the realme 11 Pro Series 5G back in June - with two models – realme 11 Pro+ 5G and realme 11 Pro 5G. The realme 11 Pro Series 5G has witnessed a massive response from the users and has sold over a staggering 1 Million units in just the first quarter since it went on sale.
The realme 11 Pro 5G series offers a powerful camera system, a high-refresh-rate display, impressive performance, a premium design, and advanced charging capabilities. The realme 11 Pro+ 5G features the world's first 200 MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), SuperZoom, and an upgraded Samsung ISOCELL HP3 SuperZoom sensor, and a 32 MP Sony selfie camera. It also features the industry’s first 4x lossless zoom, 2X portrait mode, and Auto-zoom Technology and supports 200 MP direct output, offering an unparalleled photography experience and allowing users to capture stunning photos with remarkable clarity and detail. The realme 11 Pro 5G is equipped with a 100 MP camera with OIS ProLight technology that allows for clear and stabilized images. Both phones come with various creative camera modes such as SuperOIS, Street Photography Mode, Night Mode featuring Moon Mode, Starry Sky Mode, and Super Nightscape, the smartphone empowers users to unleash their creativity and capture every moment with precision. A beauty to look at, the realme 11 Pro series 5G’s premium Leather finish was designed by realme Design Studio in collaboration with former GUCCI designer Matteo Menotto. Both phones come with a 120 Hz curved vision display and 2160 Hz PWM ultra-high frequency dimming, which provides users with a smooth and immersive visual experience. The 6.7-inch OLED curved screen has a screen proportion of 93.65% and supports up to a 120 Hz refresh rate.
Also, the realme 11 Pro+ 5G and the realme 11 Pro 5G respectively support 100W SuperVOOC and 67W SUPERVOOC charging technology, which, combined with a massive 5000mAh battery capacity, offering extended usage time and fast-charging capabilities. The realme 11 Pro+ 5G charges up to 100% capacity in just 26 minutes.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals