16:48 24th Dec, 2022
realme 9 5G receive a new OTA Changelog update for December 2022 | TechTree.com
realme 9 5G receive a new OTA Changelog update for December 2022
realme, the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, has rolled out the new OTA Changelog update for the users of realme 9 5G for the month of December.
The update offers several new features, optimized network compatibility, and will provide system stability.
The update reaffirms realme’s commitment to providing regular and timely updates to its devices. Continuing the trend, realme 9 5G launched in March 2022 respectively are now fetching the December OTA Changelog update.
The OTA update is being rolled out in phases, with users receiving a push message to download it. The upgrade will be rolled out to a select group of users today, with a wider distribution following in a few days. Alternatively, it can also be checked by going to Settings > About Phone > System update.
Change Log Details
realme 9 5G
UI Version: RMX3388_11.C.06
• Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system performance and stability.
For more information:
- realme 9 5G : https://c.realme.com/in/post-
realme is a technology brand that specializes in providing technology products with a comprehensive superior experience for global users. The brand was officially established on May 4th, 2018 by its founder Sky Li and Madhav Sheth in India, together with a young and strong team that has rich experience in the smartphone industry. Committed to creating a smart, connected and trendy lifestyle for the youth, we democratize cutting-edge technology to provide the best technology products in each price segment.
As per the IDC Q2 report, realme climbed to the second slot for a second time, with strong YoY growth of 24% (highest among the top five brands) in 2Q22. It cemented its second position in the online channel with a 23% share with affordable model offerings in the C-series.
realme has introduced a new marketing strategy consisting of cultivating marketing, eCommerce and simply better strategy. With the marketing cultivation strategy, realme is building local teams to use their experience to make engagement more local to the users. In eCommerce, realme is closely working with existing online partners and will be exploring more opportunities with leading eCommerce platforms to expand its reach across regions. In addition, the simply better strategy will continue to explore the future of tech and design with the GT series, and the Number series will focus on advanced tech innovation, making it more accessible to our consumers. For more information, please visit www.realme.com/in/
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals