12:34 19th Dec, 2022
realme 9 Pro 5G, realme narzo 30 Pro 5G, realme GT2 and realme C33 received new OTA Changelog update for December 2022 | TechTree.com
realme 9 Pro 5G, realme narzo 30 Pro 5G, realme GT2 and realme C33 received new OTA Changelog update for December 2022
realme, the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, has rolled out the new OTA Changelog update for the users of realme 9 Pro 5G, realme narzo 30 Pro 5G, realme GT2 and realme C33 for the month of December.
The update offers several new features, optimized network compatibility, and will provide system stability.
The update reaffirms realme’s commitment to providing regular and timely updates to its devices. Continuing the trend, realme 9 Pro 5G, realme narzo 30 Pro 5G, realme GT2 and realme C33 launched in February 2022, February 2021, April 2022 and September 2022 respectively are now fetching the December OTA Changelog update.
The OTA update is being rolled out in phases, with users receiving a push message to download it. The upgrade will be rolled out to a select group of users today, with a wider distribution following in a few days. Alternatively, it can also be checked by going to Settings > About Phone > System update.
Change Log Details
realme 9 Pro 5G
UI Version: RMX3471_11.A.47
● Integrated the November and December 2022 Android security patch.
● Improved system performance.
● Fixed some known issues to improve system stability.
realme narzo 30 Pro 5G
UI Version: RMX2117_11_F.06
• Integrate the November 2022 and December 2022 Android security patch.
• Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
UI Version: RMX3301_11.C.11
• Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Fixes an issue of intermittent charging.
• Fixes an issue where your phone might restart randomly.
UI Version: RMX3624_12.A.65
● Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch.
● Adds a RAM expansion feature ("Settings - About device - RAM").
● Fixes an issue that causes no sound occasionally when playing videos on some third-party apps.
For more information:
- realme 9 Pro 5G : https://c.realme.com/in/post-
- realme narzo 30 Pro 5G : https://c.realme.com/in/post-
- realme GT2 : https://c.realme.com/in/post-
- realme C33 : https://c.realme.com/in/post-
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals