11:09 20th Sep, 2022
Create a Video with One Image, Some Text | TechTree.com
Create a Video with One Image, Some Text
Israeli AI company has come up with a new platform that makes it possible
In case you are a budding movie maker or a wannabe YouTuber, now you can create videos with just one image and some text. Israeli AI company D-ID is coming up with a platform that allows you to create without actually having to be creative. The company is aiming at corporate training and education, external and internal PR, product marketing and sales as its TG.
Their new website is called Creative Reality Studio and is quite simple to use. Users upload the image of a presenter or select one from pre-created ones to start the process. If you have the money, pick from a series of premium presenters who offer better facial expressions and coordinated hand movements.
Thereafter, type the text from a script or just upload an audio clip of someone else's speech. The choice of language is available and currently the platform supports 119 of them with voices and styles ranging from friendly to cheerful and excited to sad.
Thereafter, just leave it to the artificial intelligence algorithms to do all the hard work based on parameters. Thereafter, the video can be distributed anywhere as the process takes only a short time based on the presenter, the language or the style of voice selected.
The studio was launched last month for beta testing to iron out bugs. The focus now is to cater to companies of all sizes, given that videos are fast turning into a preferred form of marketing and sales. Of course, the company had to build in some guardrails given the real fear of deep fakes getting distributed all round the place.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals