Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:37 28th Jun, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Goes Official
Runs on the latest Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
The wait is over and the combined forces of Samsung and Google have finally announced their latest offering, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Currently, it's the only device in the Android kingdom to run the new version of Android OS - Ice Cream Sandwich.
The phone sports a 1.2 GHz CPU and 1 GB RAM. Its 4.65" sAMOLED screen has pixel dimensions of 1280x720. According to the company, the display is slightly curved. The 5 MP camera is capable of recording video in 1080p. Other specs include a 1.3 MP front camera, GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, microSD card slot, 3.5 mm jack, 1750 mAh battery, and LTE support, depending on the region. The device measures 5.3" (l) x 2.7" (w) x 0.3" (d), and weighs 135 grammes. Additionally, it's going to be the first Android phone to ditch hardware navigation buttons in favour of onscreen ones.
The device will be available in 16 and 32 GB versions, and is expected hit Asian markets in the month of November.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband