15:26 23rd May, 2022
Google Pixel Watch is more powerful than previously thought | TechTree.com
Google Pixel Watch is more powerful than previously thought
There are actually two chipsets and more RAM
Image credit : nextpit.com
The Google Pixel Watch’s internal structure isn’t as underpowered as expected.
The latest rumor-report confirms a previous leak that the Pixel Watch would use the Exynos 9110, a four-year-old chipset. However, according to extremely reliable sources, the Pixel Watch will also use a second chipset to share the load.
The full capabilities of this co-processor are yet to be confirmed, but it could potentially handle certain tasks like managing the always-on display and ensuring that health and fitness statistics are constantly monitored.
Leaks state that the Pixel Watch will have more RAM than any other smartwatch on the market. That means more than the 1.5GB of RAM that’s inside the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
Those upgraded internals should help to ensure a smooth user experience and faster performance.
Pixel Watch is also expected to feature an impressive 32GB of internal storage.
Google’s acquisition of Fitbit will mean that certain Fitbit features will also be in the Pixel Watch and will improve the product’s sensor accuracy.
TAGS: Google Pixel Watch
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals