13:52 16th Mar, 2022
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G goes on sale in India today | TechTree.com
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G goes on sale in India today
The price of the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G starts at 17,499 for the base 4GB RAM + 128GB storage.
The Samsung Galaxy F23 5G went on sale in India for the first time today at 12pm.
This phone can be purchased from Samsung's official website, Flipkart, and other retails stores.
The handset has triple rear cameras and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. It comes preloaded with a feature called Voice Focus that supposedly cuts down ambient noise and amplify the sound of voices during calls.
The Samsung Galaxy F23 5G costs Rs. 17,499 for the base 4GB RAM + 128GB model and Rs. 18,499 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB model. The phone comes in Aqua Blue and Forest Green.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F23 5G runs on Android 12 with One UI 4.1. The phone will receive two years of OS upgrades and four years of security updates. The handset features a 6.6-inch full-HD+ Infinity-U Display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The smartphone from Samsung comes with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 50-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL JN1 primary sensor along with an f/1.8 lens. The camera setup of Samsung Galaxy F23 5G also includes an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and a 2-megapixel macro shooter.
For selfies and video chats, the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G carries an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
Samsung has equipped Galaxy F23 5G with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. The phone also features Adaptive Power Saving technology that is claimed to enhance battery efficiency.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy F23 5G
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals