11:11 10th Mar, 2022
iPhone SE Launched In India | TechTree.com
iPhone SE Launched In India
The iPhone SE (2022) in India starts at Rs. 43,900 and the A15 Bionic Chip is included along with WiFi connectivity.
iPhone SE (2022) finally launched at the virtual Apple event on March 8 as the latest budget iPhone.
The iPhone SE (2022) has 5G connectivity and is powered by the A15 Bionic chip introduced last year.
The iPhone SE (2022) also features an improved rear camera. Along with major hardware upgrades, the new iPhone SE has the same design that was introduced two years ago.
iPhone SE (2022) starts at Rs. 43,900 for the 64GB model. The 128GB and 256GB models are priced at Rs. 48,900 and Rs. 58,900.
The new iPhone SE comes in Starlight, Midnight and (PRODUCT) RED colours and will go on pre-orders in India this Friday, with availability from March 18.
The iPhone SE (2022) runs on iOS 15. It has a 4.7-inch Retina HD display with a 750x1,334 pixels resolution that brings 326ppi of pixel density.
Apple claims that the new iPhone SE has the "toughest glass in a smartphone" on the front and back. The glass protection is the same as on the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro.
The A15 Bionic chip supposedly delivers up to 1.8 times faster CPU performance. It also has features like Live Text.
The new iPhone also comes with a single 12-megapixel camera sensor on the back with an f/1.8 wide-angle lens.
For selfies and video chats, the iPhone SE (2022) has a 7-megapixel camera sensor at the front, along with an f/2.2 lens.
The new iPhone SE is supposed to deliver an "all-day battery life". The built-in battery delivers up to 15 hours of video playback or up to 50 hours of audio playback on a single charge.
The iPhone SE’s dimensions are 138.4x67.3x7.3mm and its weight is 144 grams.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals