17:53 27th Jan, 2022
Next 3 Call of Duty games will launch on PlayStation | TechTree.com
Next 3 Call of Duty games will launch on PlayStation
Even though Microsoft acquired Activision, the next three Call of Duty games (that are part of the Modern Warfare series) will be available on PlayStation.
Call of Duty, developed by Infinity Ward and owned by Activision, will release on both Sony and Microsoft consoles.
There were concerns that because Activision was acquired by Microsoft, Call of Duty wouldn’t be available on PlayStation anymore.
But Activision has reportedly already planned to release the next three titles of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, on both Xbox and PlayStation.
“I confirmed our intent to honor all existing agreements upon acquisition of Activision Blizzard and our desire to keep Call of Duty on PlayStation. Sony is an important part of our industry, and we value our relationship.” Phil Spencer stated last week.
It’s anybody’s guess as to whether any title after the next three will also be available on PlayStation.
The next Call of Duty game that is currently in development is a “planned new iteration” of the free-to-play battle royale first person shooter Call of Duty: Warzone, which will come out in 2023.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals