10:22 20th Jan, 2022
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G Launched in India | TechTree.com
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G Launched in India
The Xiaomi 11T Pro comes with 120W Fast Charging and 120Hz AMOLED Display. It starts at Rs. 39,999.
Image Source : mi.com
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G was launched in India yesterday on Wednesday, January 19. It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, paired with Adreno 660 GPU and up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. There is also support for 3GB virtual RAM expansion.
The phone can go from a charge of zero to 100% in a mere 17 minutes. The phone also comes with a 120W wired charger.
The phone is supposedly the first phone that will demonstrate the 5G carrier aggregation in Mumbai, in partnership with Airtel.
The handset measures 164.1x76.9x8.8mm, weighs 204 grams, and comes in Celestial Magic, Meteorite Gray, and Moonlight White.
The base model (8GB RAM + 128GB Storage) is for Rs. 39,999, the middle model (8GB RAM + 256GB Storage) is for Rs. 41,999, and highest model (12GB RAM + 256GB Storage) is for Rs. 43,999.
For photos and videos, Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G has a triple rear camera setup which houses a 108-megapixel primary Samsung HM2 sensor with an f/1.75 wide-angle lens. The camera setup has an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide f/2.2 lens that has a field-of-view (FoV) of 120 degrees. And there is also a 5-megapixel telemacro shooter with autofocus support.
For selfies and video calls, Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G has a 16-megapixel selfie camera at the front, along with an f/2.45 lens. It supports up to 1080p video recording at up to 60fps frame rate and is backed by Selfie night mode for low-light photography.
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G will compete against the OnePlus 9RT, Realme GT, Vivo V23 Pro, and iQoo 7 Legend.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals