10:43 17th Jan, 2022
HIFIMAN launches Long-Anticipated Edition XS in India | TechTree.com
HIFIMAN launches Long-Anticipated Edition XS in India
Edition XS Improves Upon Original Edition X with New Stealth Magnet Technology and NEO “Supernano” Diaphragm
HIFIMAN, a leader in high fidelity personal audio, today announced the availability of a long-anticipated update of one of its most popular headphones.
Like the original Edition X, which debuted in 2015, the new Edition XS is a high-fidelity open-back planar headphone a natural soundstage that reproduces music precisely as it was recorded and mastered. The effect is similar to sitting 7th row center in an acoustically accurate concert hall.
The Edition XS builds upon its predecessor's neutral, ultra-wide soundstage with HIFIMAN’s recently developed Stealth Magnets, which feature a unique shape that enables waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. As a result, Sonics are detailed and transparent, exposing every detail of the recording without extraneous noise.
“Edition X was one of our biggest successes,” says Dr. Fang Bian, President, and CEO, HIFIMAN Electronics. “I knew that if I were going to bring it back to the market, there would have to be demonstrable improvements to the original’s sonic signature. Thanks to Stealth Magnet Technology, a qualified follow-up is now a reality.”
HIFIMAN’s Stealth Magnet technology is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves, maximizing the accuracy of the sonic output. Additionally, HIFIMAN’s NEO “supernano” Diaphragm (NsD) is 75% thinner than previous designs, improving both response and imaging for full-range, natural-sounding sonic output.
In addition to the technical upgrade, the Edition XS features improvements in ergonomic design, including a new lightweight headband that features high-grade memory foam for a comfortable fit and lasting elasticity. In addition, the cable sockets are like those found on most common audio devices. The supplied cable is changeable and upgradeable.
The new Edition XS with Stealth Magnet technology features an impedance of 18 ohms, sensitivity measured at 92dB, and a frequency response of 8Hz – 50kHz. Its weight is 14.3 oz.
HIFIMAN was founded by Dr. Fang Bian in 2007 and, two years later, introduced the acclaimed HM-801, the first digital audio player to feature true audiophile-grade performance from a pocket-size form factor. Since then, HIFIMAN, under Dr. Bian’s guidance, has developed an extensive selection of no-holds-barred headphones, digital audio players, and headphone amplifiers that are consistently recognized as the best in class, offering performance that belies their price point, no matter the cost.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals