10:03 17th Jan, 2022
The OnePlus 9RT is here and it is a Majestically Crafted Powerhouse | TechTree.com
The OnePlus 9RT is here and it is a Majestically Crafted Powerhouse
The OnePlus 9RT is powered by Snapdragon 888 with a starting price of Rs. 42,999. It will be available for sale on January 18.
The OnePlus 9RT is finally here. Initially launched in China late last year, it is a successor to the OnePlus 9R.
Major upgrades are here, like Snapdragon 888 compared to Snapdragon 870 in previous generations.
The OnePlus 9RT comes in a sleek red box with the usual set of accessories like a case and a charger. It’s refreshing to see a company not blindly following unpopular trends like excluding a charger to save space.
OnePlus said they spent a lot of time perfecting the look and feel of the 9RT and it really shows.
The curved metal frame is a pleasure to hold and the smooth finish of the glass rear panel feels quite luxurious.
There's a soft sheen when hit by light, and what makes it more pleasant is that it doesn't seem to attract any fingerprints.
The OnePlus 9RT is also available in Hacker Black and Nano Silver.
The phone has a triple camera setup including a 50 MP wide-angle primary sensor. Also included is the VC liquid cooling system to keep heat in check, advanced 4D haptic feedback, and a 600 Hz touch response rate. All this contributes to a very immersive gaming experience.
The OnePlus 9RT starts at Rs. 42,999 for the base model of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The higher model of 12GB RAM and 256GB storage is priced at Rs. 46, 999.
Other key specs include a 4500 mAh battery pack, a 6.62-inch E4 Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a peak brightness of 1300 nits, which is bright enough to operate on the sunniest of days.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals