16:32 22nd Dec, 2021
Soundcore strengthens its audio portfolio, launches 'Infini soundbar' priced at Rs. 9,999/- | TechTree.com
Soundcore strengthens its audio portfolio, launches 'Infini soundbar' priced at Rs. 9,999/-
Soundcore, a global leader in Smart Home technology, committed to bringing the latest technology in India announces Q- series
Soundcore by Anker, a global leader in audio technology, announced the launch of its new Budget Soundbar - Infini in India. Infini brings the ultimate cinematic experience with its Built-in Dual Bass port design and rich soundscape. The product with 18 months warranty is available only on Flipkart in India.
Crafted in a sleek and stylish design, the soundbar with a premium black finish amplifies any interior's aesthetics and fits comfortably under the TV or can be mounted to any device hassle-free. With 100W RMS, the soundbar boosts every aspect of the entertainment - be it your living room or dedicated entertainment room, it’s a theatre-like experience while watching movies. The portable device provides a 360-degree balanced sound and deep Bass for your movies, music, and other entertainment sessions.
The soundbar comes embedded with two top-notch subwoofers, mid-range drivers, and tweeters are paired with dual bass reflex ports to work in tandem with impressive amplifiers. This exceptional combination coupled with the company's Bass up technology fuels sounds with astonishing clarity & depth.
Additionally, the soundbar is equipped with three modes movie, music and dialogue, enabling customized acoustics for an enriching experience. Switch to the sound, depending on the mood, whether with pulsating Bass or well-measured Balanced mode.
Speaking on the new addition, Mr. Gopal Jeyaraj - Country Head, India and SAARC, Anker Innovations said, "With Covid-19, in-home entertainment is one of the most important stress busters today. Our newest lineup elevates the ultimate audio-visual entertainment experience for every home."
The versatile soundbar is compatible with all the devices. It can be connected via digital optical, digital coaxial, or AUX connections and wirelessly via Bluetooth. Additionally, the soundbar supports Dual Control, enabling remote and built-in buttons for convenient control of the volume, sound modes, and switching between wired and wireless connections.
Mr. Gopal Jeyaraj – Country Manager, India & SAARC said, “We are thrilled to launch our ANC Q-Series headphones in India. A perfect blend of customized sound, top-tier design and ergonomics, the headphones shall be the new fashion statement among the audio lovers.”
The Life Q30 is available in Black, whereas the Life Q35 is available in pink. Additionally, the headphones come with a compact travel case, building ease of use.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals