13:01 09th Dec, 2021
Digital content creators can now monetize their Facebook profile page | TechTree.com
Digital content creators can now monetize their Facebook profile page
Upgrade your personal profile to professional profile to cash in on your digital content
There is now a new professional mode that makes it easier for content creators to monetize their Facebook posts.
While professional mode will first be available to select users in the US, Facebook will expand it to more countries in the coming months while also adding more monetization and platform tools.
New insights will be available on professional profiles that were previously only available on Facebook Pages.
Insights include total number of likes and shares, reactions and comments, and charting follower growth over time.
With Facebook's new professional mode, creators can participate in the new Reels Play bonus program where they will be able to earn up to $35,000 per month based on the number of views of their reels.
But currently access to this program is by invite only and Facebook has the final say when choosing which creators will earn bonuses.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals