13:20 01st Dec, 2021
Redmi Note 11T 5G launched in India for Rs 16 999 | TechTree.com
Redmi Note 11T 5G launched in India for Rs 16 999
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is basically a repurposed Redmi Note 11 that was just launched in China.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G will be available for purchase on December 7 from Xiaomi's official website, Amazon India, Mi Homes and other preferred partners.
When compared to the past model, the Redmi Note 10T that had hit stores in July, the Redmi Note 11T has plenty of upgrades.
This new smartphone by Xiaomi brings forth a mid-range phone with a new design and enhanced specifications like the new 5G capable chipset, display with high refresh rate, better camera setup and fast charging.
The basic model of the Redmi Note 11T 5G will sell for Rs.16,999 and it comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The 6GB RAM and 128GB model is for Rs.17,999 and the 8GB and 128GB model is for Rs 19,999. The Redmi Note 11T 5G has three color options: Aquamarine Blue, Stardust White, and Matte Black.
As a special launch offer, Xiaomi has partnered with ICICI Bank and is giving Rs1000 off to ICICI customers.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G has a 240 Hz touch response rate and a large 6.6-inch full-HD+ LCD panel with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate. The display has IPX53 certification and has Corning Gorilla glass protection. The phone also has a 5G capable MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC.
The phone has a dual rear camera setup with an 8MP ultra-wide shooter and a primary 50MP snapper. The phone has a 16MP camera on the front.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is powered by a 5,000mAh battery pack and comes with 33W Pro fast charging over a USB Type C port. The phone runs on Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 and is expected to get the Android 12-based MIUI 13. It also comes with an IR blaster to control home appliances.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals