17:15 19th Nov, 2021
All You Need to Know About the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 | TechTree.com
All You Need to Know About the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 will likely come with a brand new hinge that’ll make it lighter than its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 has already released in India but is not yet available. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be available for pre-booking from August 24 to September 9. Foldable phones will go on sale from September 10. The Galaxy Fold3 5G comes in two choices including 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage at a price of Rs 1,49,999. The top end model of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage has been set at Rs 1,57,999. The fold comes in two colour options - Phantom Green and Phantom Black.
Samsung is currently working on its next-generation foldable smartphones that are expected to be named Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4. Galaxy Z Fold4 is expected to have a superior under-display camera tech for both selfie cameras.
As for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, it will also come with an under-display camera and a punch-hole selfie camera. Samsung is planning to improve its hinge just like that of Galaxy Z Fold4. The foldable smartphone will also come with improved water and dust resistance. It will come with the same capacity battery and external display size just like its predecessor.
It is still unknown if the two foldable smartphones will be powered by a Snapdragon chipset or an Exynos processor. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4 are likely to come out in the second half of 2022.
The Galaxy Fold3 5G 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage is Rs 1,49,999. The top end model of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 with 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage is Rs 1,57,999.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals