16:05 18th Nov, 2021
Google announces YouTube Shorts in India | TechTree.com
Google announces YouTube Shorts in India
Indian YouTube users will now be able to make 60-second videos.
Google has launched a separate app called YouTube Shorts in India at its annual event. The Google for India event has been hosted virtually by Google every year since 2015.
Google India Head Sanjay Gupta mentioned "the YouTube Shorts feature has seen a lot of attention from users and celebs and other YouTubers."
He has urged users to make Shorts on their phones and upload them on YouTube.
You can also increase or decrease the recording speed in the app, as well as use the many filters provided in the app during video editing.
Sanjay Gupta also mentioned that India is one of the major countries of the world that led to the success of the beta version of this new app.
TAGS: Google, YouTube, Youtube Shorts
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals