14:49 17th Nov, 2021
Microsoft Surface Go 3 Launched in India for Rs 57,999 | TechTree.com
Microsoft Surface Go 3 Launched in India for Rs 57,999
Surface Go 3 was launched today as Microsoft's first device to come with Windows 11.
The new Surface Go model was unveiled with the Surface Laptop Studio, Surface Pro 8, and Surface Duo 2 in September. It’s an upgrade to Surface Go 2. The Surface Go 3 is supposed to deliver 60% faster performance through the 10th-generation Intel Core i3 processor. The tablet, however, also has an Intel Pentium Gold option for its base variant. The Surface Go 3 shares the same design language of the Surface Go 2. It comes with a 3:2 display and features 1080p cameras on both front and back sides.
Surface Go 3 price in India, availability
Surface Go 3 price in India is Rs. 57,999 for an 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, and 10th-generation Intel Pentium Gold processor. The tablet is available for pre-orders in the country through Amazon, and whoever pre-orders will get a complimentary Surface Pen worth Rs. 9,699. Normal orders can be placed November 23 onwards.
Business customers in India can get the Surface Go 3 starting at Rs. 42,999 for the model which has 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, and 10th-generation Intel Pentium Gold. There is also an option with the 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC and 10th-generation Intel Core i3 processor, priced at Rs. 47,999. The top-of-the-line version with 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD and 10th-generation Intel Core i3 processor is priced at Rs. 62,999.
Hardware-wise, Microsoft Surface Go 3 is quite similar to the Surface Go 2. It has a 10.5-inch touch display with a 3:2 aspect ratio. It comes with 1080p cameras on the back and front and is equipped with Dolby Audio sound technology. There are also studio microphones for a superior video chatting experience.
The Surface Go 3 comes with optional LTE Advanced that will provide faster connectivity. The tablet also supports Surface Go Signature Type Cover that works as a detachable keyboard with a touchpad.
TAGS: Microsoft Surface, Microsoft Surface Book, Surface Go 3
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals