11:15 27th Oct, 2021
Delete unwanted nonsense from your WhatsApp storage with these simple steps | TechTree.com
Delete unwanted nonsense from your WhatsApp storage with these simple steps
Is there too much junk cluttering up your Whatsapp Storage? Here's how to get rid of it once and for all.
WhatsApp has a built-in storage management tool to get rid of extra data. The tool quickly identifies unwanted files, photos, and videos and deletes them. This tool is a blessing considering that WhatsApp automatically saves every single image, video, and GIF in your gallery.
Simply go to Settings > Storage and Data > Manage Storage. Once you reach Manage Storage, you’ll be presented with a media allocation chart and a media allocation list – you’ll see what media is associated with what individual/group chat. Once you are here you can clear it all.
Here are a few more useful tips on how to get rid of unwanted junk from your WhatsApp storage.
1.Tap Select All to delete everything at once.
2.Hold tap on the media you want to delete.
3.Select additional items to delete multiple media
4.Delete media that is more than 5 MB by tapping the option that says Larger than 5 MB near the top of Manage Storage
5.After viewing a particular individual or group chat, or after viewing Larger than 5 MB, tap sort (the sort symbol is three horizontal lines, top one longest and bottom one shortest) to sort the media by Newest, Oldest, and Largest.
Image Credit : en.logodownload.org
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals