14:16 19th Oct, 2021
Apple ‘Unleashed Event’ Highlights | TechTree.com
Apple ‘Unleashed Event’ Highlights
Apple's 'Unleashed' event saw the launch of the new MacBook Pro series, AirPods 3 and more colourful options for the HomePod mini.
MacBook Pro starts at Rs 1,94,900 for 14-inch version
The Unleashed event was streamed live on the company’s website and also from its YouTube channel from Cupertino headquarters. The highlight of the event was the new MacBook Pro in (14-inch and 16-inch) powered by the new M1 Pro and M1 Pro Max chipset.
The new MacBook Pro series has a brand new design, but the display has a notch. They are powered by the M1 Pro and M1 Max chipset. Both chipsets have a 10-core CPU and 16-core (Pro) and 32-core GPU (Max). Apple has added HDMI, SD card ports back to the MacBook Pro along with MagSafe charging, which should keep the Pros happy.
The new MacBook Pro models with M1 Pro and M1 Max are available to order today on the Apple India online store. You can find them in stores from October 26. The new 14-inch MacBook Pro model starts at Rs 1,94,900, and Rs1,75,410 for students. The 16-inch MacBook Pro model starts at Rs 2,39,900, and Rs 2,15,910 for students. Customers can trade in their current computer and get credit toward a new MacBook Pro as well.
Apple also showcased the new AirPods 3 with a redesign, which is quite similar to the AirPods Pro. They are water and sweat resistant. Apple AirPods come with Spatial audio and adaptive EQ as well, which was also earlier seen on Apple AirPods Pro. The AirPods 3 start at Rs 18,500 in India and will be available for pre-order from today.
New colour options for HomePod mini were also showcased at the event. The price for the new HomePod mini remains Rs 9,900.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals