14:05 08th Oct, 2021
New Launch - Moto E40 & Moto G Pure with Android 11 | TechTree.com
New Launch - Moto E40 & Moto G Pure with Android 11
Moto G Pure and Moto E40 smartphones are officially out.
Moto E40 will come out in India on Oct 12 via Flipkart
Moto G Pure and Moto E40 smartphones are officially out. The Moto E40 has been unveiled in Europe, whereas the Moto G Pure has been introduced in the US. The Moto E40 comes with a triple camera setup with a 48-megapixel main sensor, a 5,000mAh battery, and a rear fingerprint sensor. The Moto G Pure is powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 SoC, has a 4,000mAh battery, and is equipped with a dual rear camera setup.
The new Moto E40 costs EUR 149 (roughly Rs. 12,900). It has been launched in Clay Pink and Charcoal Gray colour options.
As for the Moto G Pure, it is priced at $159.99 (roughly Rs. 12,000). It comes in a single Deep Indigo colour option.
Moto G Pure runs on Android 11. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720x1,600 pixels) IPS TFT LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 269ppi pixel density. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 SoC paired with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is listed to be 32GB with the option to expand it further using a microSD card (up to 512GB).
As for cameras, the Moto G Pure has a 13-megapixel main camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. Camera features include single LED flash. In the front, the phone has a 5-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
Moto E40 runs on Android 11 and features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by a Unisoc T700 octa-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64GB with the option to expand it further using a microSD card.
The Moto E40 has a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel main sensor. The sensor is equipped with Quad Pixel technology that helps in better night photography. The phone packs a 5,000mAh battery that is said to last for up to 40 hours.
Moto E40 packs a 4,000mAh battery with 10W charging support. Connectivity options include a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5, USB Type-C port, GPS, and more. The phone has an IP52-rated dust and water repellent build, weighs 188 grams, and measures 167.36x75.63x8.75mm.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India