12:45 21st Sep, 2021
Telegram Launches Interactive Emojis, New Chat Themes as Updates | TechTree.com
Telegram Launches Interactive Emojis, New Chat Themes as Updates
This is the second major update for Telegram app within a span of one month to enhance user experience with high utility driven features
Telegram Messenger launched a slew of new features in its latest monthly update to make the user chat experience more intriguing. The app has also introduced Read receipt feature for Telegram Private Groups, along with an option to record live stream video chats and audio sessions that can be shared later with others, as well.
Here are the details on the new features:
Telegram offers many features to organize chats and customize their appearance such as Chat Folders, Animated Backgrounds, etc. In this update, coordination and decoration come together with new themes for individual chats.
The app is now offering eight new themes that users can apply to specific private chats (one-to-one chats). Each of the new themes showcases colourful gradient message bubbles, beautifully animated backgrounds and unique background patterns.
Telegram introduced a new way of sharing emotion in real time. Users need to simply send a single emoji to any private chats, and then tap on the animated emoji to unleash a full-screen effect. If both the parties involved in the one-on-one chat have the chat window open, the animations and vibrations play simultaneously on the devices for both of them. This makes the overall chat experience much more connected, expressive and close to the people.
Read Receipts in Small Groups
Both chat themes and interactive emoji currently only work in private chats. But this update also includes a big change for Telegram Groups.
Group messages are marked as read (✓✓) as soon as one other member sees them. In small groups, users can now also select a message you sent to see which group members have read it.
In order to protect users' privacy, read receipts in groups are only stored for seven days after the message was sent.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India