14:48 20th Sep, 2021
PhotoMarket launches mini wireless microphone FM40 in India at Rs 8,999 | TechTree.com
PhotoMarket launches mini wireless microphone FM40 in India at Rs 8,999
The microphone is compatible with all series of devices including DSLR, camcorder, smart-phone, computer, mixer, etc.
- 4-hour run on a full-charge, which charged in just 45 minutes
- Apt for content creators including vloggers, filmmaking, news anchoring etc
- The product is portable, 4cm in size and 38 gms weight
PhotoMarket has launched FeiDu FM40 powered by profocusgrip.com, a diversity mini wireless microphone for DSLRs and Smartphones that is now available in India at Rs. 8,999.
The microphone enables noise-free, crystal-clear, and uncoloured audio which makes it apt for all sorts of activities including newsgathering, anchoring, live, high-quality products, etc., within an affordable price bracket. FM40 is an upgraded version of FM50 and FM60 available in the market.
The new FM40 powered by profocusgrip.com is one size fit for all products which is a perfect accompaniment for amateurs, vloggers, filmmakers, and even works best for live streaming. It is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is incredibly smaller in size and with an innovative clip-in, thus making it a perfect portable choice. The microphone features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a lavaliere, sending high-quality audio with true diversity digital transmission to the on-camera or smartphone receiver.
“The brand believes in providing quality for an affordable price. FM40 is another product in line with the same idea, to equip the audiences with the best, maintaining the convenience standards. The product lives up to the expectations in terms of aesthetics, quality, price, and durability. We are launching this product following the overwhelming response we received on the predecessors,” said Mayank Chachra, Founder, PhotoMarket.
The microphone is equipped with two antennas on the receiver for signals. The signals received by the antennas are compared and the stronger one is automatically selected for output. Thus, eliminating any signal dropouts.
It offers 57 channels for selection to avoid noise and frequency interference
It can also easily deliver a long workable Transmission distance of 80M/265ft.
The microphone runs for over 4 hours on a single full charge and it takes around 45 minutes to charge from zero to full.
The product is 4 cm in size and 38 g in feather light body, thus easy to carry
In terms of design, its unique half-hidden antenna design, makes it easy to wear on a shoot.
The product is available on PhotoMarket platform (https://www.photomarket.in/home-page) and all leading cameras and CE Stores in India.
It will soon be available on leading e-commerce websites like AMAZON, FLIPKART. The FM40 comes with 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India