09:31 18th Mar, 2021
Noise partners with Reliance Retail to expand its presence in India
Noise’s smart wearables range of product portfolio will now be available at Reliance Digital outlets
Noise, the Indian connected lifestyle brand, has announced its partnership with Reliance Retail, one of India’s largest and leading retail companies, to further deepen its offline retail presence in India. Under this partnership, Noise’s entire portfolio of smart wearables will now be available at both online and offline stores of Reliance Digital. The newly launched range of ColorFit Pro 3 smartwatches range which is equipped with 1.55" TruView display will also be available at the Reliance Digital stores.
Leveraging the wide network and reach of one of India’s large format retail (LFR) chains - Reliance Digital, Noise intends to expand its reach by tapping larger customer base and strengthening its foothold in India through both offline and online channels.
Speaking about the association, Gaurav Khatri, Co-founder, Noise, said “We are glad to take our current online partnership to Reliance Digital’s retail spaces across the country. With this partnership, we have not only strengthened our offline presence, but will be able to serve more customers. Our vision is to come closer to our customers with every partnership that we make and enable smart wearables accessible offline, all over the country.”
Speaking about the partnership, Brian Bade Chief Executive, Reliance Digital said, “We are happy to bring Noise to our stores and expand our wearable portfolio. Noise has consistently offered high quality wearables, and the vision to make their tech available to all customers truly aligns with Reliance Digital’s commitment to making technology accessible to all. We look forward to a strong, meaningful partnership for years to come.”
Noise has been catering to the growing demands of hearable and wearable in India and has emerged as the market leader in both categories. The company has recently been ranked as India’s no.1 Watch Brand by the IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Wearable Device Tracker, Q4 2020. The current market share of the brand is 24.5% based on unit shipment as per the report issued. Noise has witnessed an exponential growth with 30X Y-O-Y in past 24 months.
"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system.
Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email. The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance