13:16 17th Mar, 2021
New Smartwatch Launch: boAt Flash - Feature-Packed Smartwatch with Slim Metallic Design & Dual-Tone Straps | TechTree.com
New Smartwatch Launch: boAt Flash - Feature-Packed Smartwatch with Slim Metallic Design & Dual-Tone Straps
Multiple Sports modes, live weather forecast, 7-Day Battery, blood oxygen monitoring
After an overwhelming response for its first Smartwatch Storm, boAt now announces the launch of Flash – a next-gen smartwatch for the active millennial. The feature rich smartwatch is here to make a statement with its rare dual-tone silicone straps and a metallic-circular dial design. boAt is recognized for its high-quality audio product line of smart, stylish yet affordable, and durable ‘hearables’ and ‘wearables.’
Highly excited with the second smartwatch launch in the country, boAt Co-founder Aman Gupta said, “After a very successful inning and an incredible response for our first smartwatch, we are extremely happy to announce Flash. With workout from home being the latest trend, smartwatches and fitness brands are more important than ever. Following our boAt ideology, we want to deliver a feature-packed smartwatch with a very high value for money package without compromising on style and features. "
Talking about their association with boAt, Akshay Ahuja, Category Leader – Consumer Electronics & Personal Computing Amazon India said, “boAt as a brand needs no introduction today. Ever since its launch, boAt has constantly innovated to provide great quality products at affordable prices. We are excited to remain their partner of choice as they enter a new category and bring boAt’s next-generation smartwatch “Flash” for customers on Amazon.in.”
The boAt Flash Smartwatch will be available at an introductory price of Rs 2499 on 9th March, on Amazon and boAt website.
The boAt Flash is a next-generation smartwatch that promises to stand out from the rest. Key features of the boAt Flash smartwatch include:
· A Big Bold Display: Flash comes equipped with a 1.3-inch capacitive colour LCD display encased in a round dial and complete with a highly responsive touch interface that allows you to take control over everything.
· Top of the line design: Featuring a slim metallic design along with dual-tone silicone straps that makes the boAt Flash a true piece of rarity. Start your day with the straps that bring out the true you. Choose from Active Black, Electric Blue or Vivid Red and watch the world change around you.
· Health Monitor: Stay on top of your health with continuous updates from in-built sensors such as a 24x7 Heart Rate monitor and a Blood Oxygen SPO2 monitor. Whether you love to perform high-intensity workouts or are simply health-conscious, the Flash will automatically notify you when your heart rate gets abnormally low or high, or when your blood oxygen levels are erratic.
· Personal Fitness Trainer: Onboard sensors within the boAt Flash come together to help you train for the best fitness levels meant for your body. Track your daily activity such as calories steps and distance travelled, or simply let the Flash help you get fit with 10 Active Sports Modes – Walking, Running, Cycling, Climbing, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Skipping, Swimming.
· 7-Day Battery: No more charging your smartwatch every day or two. The boAt Flash ensures that you won’t need that charger for another week so you can carry on with your fun life.
· Always Alert: Always stay up-to-date with 24x7 Notification Alerts. The boAt Flash syncs with your smartphone to keep you alert of all your important information. Be it messages or emails, calls or alarms, Flash will always keep you posted.
· Integrated controls: Take complete control over your music or let the boAt Flash trigger your camera for you. The Flash can help you take charge of your smartwatch’s music so you don’t have to reach out to your pocket to know your music. Taking groupfies? No issue – the boAt Flash has your camera’s trigger control so you can be part of your groupfies with ease.
· Guided meditative breathing: The boAt Flash guides you to mindfulness with breath awareness and helps lower your heart rate and decrease your stress levels. The Do Not Disturb Mode shushes all notifications (except for alarms) while you meditate in peace.
· Live weather forecast: Get real-time weather updates and forecasts right on your wrist. Always stay on the move without the fear of rain or snow ruining your treks. Beat the vagaries of nature with live weather forecasts for the next 3 days ahead.
· IPX68 Water and Dust Resistance: Don’t let the rain or sweat get the best of your smartwatch. The boAt Flash is protected against Sweat, Water, and Dust with its reliable IP68 certification. Whether you head for those sweaty outdoor runs or get caught in bad stormy weather, the boAt Flash will keep you company without fail.
#1 audio player in the Indian market and 5th largest wearable brand globally, boAt was launched in 2016 by Aman Gupta and Sameer Mehta. The company’s portfolio offers well-designed, innovative and distinctive fashionable lifestyle-oriented products at attractive price points targeted at a young and widely addressable audience within India. boAt’s product range includes an extensive catalogue of headphones, earphones, smartwatches, speakers, travel chargers & premium cables, with Indian consumers’ desires and preferences at the core of its design. The home-grown Indian brand has also raised approximately $100 million from an affiliate of Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity fund focused on growth investing in January 2021, a landmark deal for the direct-to-consumer (D2C) industry in India. The company currently has approximately 150 employees on its team across its offices in Delhi and Mumbai.
For more information, please visit: http://www.boat-lifestyle.com.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals