10:42 12th Jan, 2021
Coolpad enters into the audio accessories segment, launches Cool Bass Buds
The sleek and ultra-portable wireless earphones feature a powerful Deep Bass 13 mm Dynamic Driver along with other cutting-edge features The product will be exclusively available on Amazon starting 7th January 2021
Coolpad, a leading Indian smartphone brand established by Coolpad Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., is set to mark its foray into the accessories segment with the Coolpad Cool Bass Buds. The brand’s first-ever wireless earphones will be launched exclusively on Amazon on 7th January 2021 at a price of 1199.
The coolest earbuds ever feature a Deep Bass 13 mm Dynamic Driver for powerful sound, Bluetooth 5.0 for super-fast pairing and strong connectivity greater than 10 m, and Active Voice Assistant (Google and Siri) for a seamless end-user experience. The buds are equipped with a digital battery display which allows you to charge according to your need. The smart charging feature lets you enjoy 3 hours of backup in just 15 minutes of charge!
The earbuds run on a 400 mAH battery which the charging case sport a massive 400mAH battery. With Quick Charging capabilities, the earbuds offer you 3 hours of playback, 4.5 hours playing time, 4 hours of talk time, and 20 hours of extended playtime. When it comes to the design, the ultra-portable and sleek earbuds sport an innovative Dolphin Design 2.0 with a smart digital battery display. For enhanced convenience, Coolpad has added the universal Type-C interface to the device. Genuinely lightweight at 49g±2g, these wireless earbuds won’t weigh you down, but set you free!
Speaking on the launch, Fisher Yuan, CEO, Coolpad India, said, “After positioning Coolpad as one of the leading brands in the budget smartphones category, we are thrilled to enter into the audio accessories segment. The wireless earphone market has witnessed explosive growth in the past few months and holds infinite potential for a disruptive brand that introduces products with exceptional design and features. We have scaled our production capacity for Smartphones and accessories to 5M and soon plan to start the production of accessories in India by end of 2021. We are all set to launch a wide range of accessories for smartphones throughout 2021, and achieve market leaders status in this category as well.”
Adding to this, Harsh Sharma Online Marketing Manager, Coolpad India, said, “At Coolpad, we intend to offer an exceptional end-user experience with every product that we launch. A lot of deliberation has gone into the innovative, new-age design of the Cool Bass Earbuds, and we are very impressed with the final product. With a comfortable fit, lightweight and portable design, quick charge, and the best-ever bass, the Cool Bass Earbuds are definitely set to take the market by storm and become the most preferred wireless earbuds out there.”
Coolpad has made a successful run in the Indian smartphone market with the help of its innovative and value-driven offerings. With technology at the heart of all its products, the brand has already filed over 800 patents in the name of 5G. With its entry into the accessories market, the brand has cemented its stance as the market leader in terms of continuous innovation.
Born in 2003, Coolpad is a young, innovative leading global smartphone brand that leverages its competitive advantages of R&D and manufacturing to advance in all walks of life. Its parent company YulongCoolpad was established in 1993 in Shenzhen, China. The company is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2004 (code: 2369). Coolpad’s sales revenue grew at a compound annual rate of 67%. With over 13,000 patents in the field of innovative technology including "Dual-mode and Dual-standby Technology”, Coolpad has also been awarded the top science and technology award in China.TrendForce ranked Coolpad as the 6th largest global smartphone OEM during the 2nd quarter of 2013, beating out stiff competition like LG and Nokia and also being listed in China’s Fortune 500 for the first time ever.
For more information, please visit www.coolpadindia.com
What you need to know about us:
- First to Introduce most affordable fingerprint enabled smartphone in India
- Launched the world’s first CDMA/GSM dual-mode, dual-standby smartphone
- Consumer-oriented R&D is our top priority
- One of the companies who invested in R&D for 5G development in the earlier 2017
- Coolpad has more than 800+ patents under the name of 5G
- 400+ service centers across India.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance