14:23 29th Oct, 2020
TCL Launches Latest 4K UHD Smart Android TV P615
TCL Launches Latest 4K UHD Smart Android TV P615 with Unlimited On-Demand Content, this Diwali The model is available on Amazon for purchase Starting price is INR 23,999, Diwali special offer
TCL, a global top-two television brand and leading consumer electronics company, has launched its latest 4K UHD TVP615 in India, right before Diwali. The new addition of this 4K Android TV pre-installed with a wide range of global and local APPs that bring unlimited on-demand content. This is TCL’s latest move in expanding its competitive value during the current festive season and available for purchase on Amazon.
P615comes with the world’s most popular Android operating system featuring a wide range of on-demand entertainment platforms, including Prime Video, Netflix, Hungama Play, Eros Now, Sony Liv, and ZEE 5, plus users can download more via the Google Play Store. Additionally, with Google Assistant built-in, P615 allows users to control the TV with voice commands and with Chromecast built-in you can easily cast your photos, videos, and music from any device to your TV.
While intelligent interaction is becoming ever more important, high resolution is fundamental to a great home theater experience. P615 offers a stunning viewing experience with 4K HDR – astonishing brightness, incomparable contrast, captivating color, and enhanced detail retention.
P615 combines advance algorithms for optimal contrast performance and color presentation. P615 utilizes a Micro Dimming algorithm to achieve advance contrast and detail performance through over 1 thousand precisely controlled sections of the TV screen. Leveraging Dynamic Color Enhancement, P615’s displays in high gamut even when users display low gamut videos or pictures.
On top of propelling imagery performance, audio quality draws the audience into stories and helps grow connection to what’s on the screen. P615 features DolbyAudioÔwhich delivers crystal clear sound, crisper dialogue, and great detail to make the entertainment you love even better.
Unique to the P615 is its bold design aesthetic and innovative plastic finish. It is available in 43”, 50” and 55”screen sizes and the starting price point will start from INR 23,999. Each variant is priced at an affordable keeping in mind the Diwali mood – 43’ inch is at INR 23,999; 50’ inch INR 29,499; and 55’ inch INR 38,499.
About TCL Electronics
TCL Electronics (1070.HK) is a fast-growing consumer electronics company and leading player in the global TV industry. Founded in 1981, TCL operates its own manufacturing and R&D centers worldwide with products sold in more than 160 countries and is ranked 2nd in global TV market sales volume in 2019, according to Sigmaintell. TCL specializes in the research, development and manufacturing of consumer electronics ranging from TVs, audio devices and smart home products.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance