12:31 23rd Jul, 2020
Jabra announces launch of Elite 45h, best-in-class on-ear headphones
Jabra announces the launch of Jabra Elite 45h – the best-in-class on ear headphones. The Jabra Elite 45h boasts a light, comfortable design that is sleek and stylish, and offers immersive sound experience through the MySound feature.
- Jabra sets a new standard for headphones in the below INR10,000 category
- Battery life of up to 50 hours and ultra-fast charge of 10 hours in only 15 minutes
- 2-microphone call technology for crystal clear calls
- Compact, portable, and lightweight to support mobile lifestyles
- One-touch access to voice assistants
- Third product in Elite range to feature MySound to personalize music experience
Jabra, leader in personal sound and office solutions, announces the Jabra Elite 45h, engineered to be the best-in-class on-ear wireless headphones. The headphones offer an incredibly long battery life of up to 50 hours on just one charge, with large speakers that deliver a superior music experience. The Elite 45h features Jabra MySound, an innovative new technology by Jabra and sister company GN Hearing. MySound was created to optimize and personalize sound experiences based on individual hearing profiles.
The Jabra Elite 45h boasts a light, comfortable design that is sleek and stylish. Crafted from premium materials, the lightweight headband and soft oval ear-cushions mold to your ear for added comfort. The headphones provide a comfortable and immersive sound experience that were built to withstand the hustle and bustle of daily life.
As individuals we all have different abilities when it comes to hearing. The Elite 45h was designed with this in mind – to provide for personal preferences and elevate the sound experience for each individual user. It leverages hearing know-how and technology from sister company GN Hearing, producers of world-class hearing aids, to personalize the music experience.
The Elite 45h requires users to utilize the Jabra Sound+ app where they will take a test comprising a series of beeps. Following that, the music audio is optimized for a truly personalized experience through MySound, that calibrates the headphones based on each users’ unique hearing profile. The Jabra Elite 45h is the third headphone to feature Jabra MySound, Elite 75t and Elite Active 75t were the first two to be updated in May 2020.
Compact and sound design
The Elite 45h is perfect for those on-the-go allowing users to bring the headphones with them no matter where life may lead them. The compact, foldable design is portable and provides non-stop companionship even when on the move owing to the incredibly long battery life. The Elite 45h boasts 50 hours of non-stop usage from just one charge. If you are ever running low on battery, the fast charging capabilities of the Elite 45h means you can get up to 10 hours of usage from just 15 minutes of charging.
The Elite 45h’s powerful speakers paired with the combination of multiple microphones offers the best on-ear calls and music experience. The large speakers enable powerful music to be delivered while the dual-mic design removes noise around you so you can enjoy crystal clear calls no matter where you are.
Dr. Amitesh Punhani, Country Marketing Manager, India & SAARC at Jabra said, “The Elite 45h is the first on-ear headphone with Jabra MySound personalization feature. The product has been designed for everyday commuters who could use the 50 hours battery life and 40mm speakers to listen to music and make calls on-the-go, without ever worrying about running out of charge. Jabra’s years of audio know-how has helped to create the most portable, powerful and compact headphones which are easy on the pocket too.”
Key features and specifications:
- Up to 50 hours battery life with just one charge
- Ultra-fast charge of 10 hours in 15 mins
- Large 40mm speaker for a superior music experience
- Optimize the music experience to your individual hearing profile with MySound
- Lightweight and portable at just 160g
- Single fold allows headphones to lie flat, fitting easily into bags
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 for heightened connectivity
- Dual-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy environments
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa**, Siri® and Google Assistant
- Customizable music equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app
Pricing and availability
Jabra Elite 45h will be available in Copper Black colour on Amazon from Aug 6th (Amazon Prime Day) at MRP of INR9,999
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance